Sunday, March 4, 2007

We are Pregnant!!




On Wednesday, February 28th, we found out that we are expecting our first baby. Unfortunately Matt was out of town on business. I thought I could hold it in until he got home on Friday but that only lasted until I got off work. We agreed that we would not tell anyone until after my first doctor appointment. That lasted until Thursday after work. I called my dad to tell him then of course I had to email Melissa to tell her the good news. My dad is very excited be become a Grandpa.

Friday when Matt got home, we called his mom. She cried and was overly joyed. She thinks our kid is going to call her "YA-YA" instead of Grandma but I don't think Matt is going to allow that to happen. Next we called Matt's Dad. His is very excited to become a Grandpa for the first time.

We are excited beyond belief that we are pregnant! Per the Internet my Estimated Due Date is 11/9. My first doctor appointment is scheduled for 3/13.

So far I am feeling pretty good. I am tired and have been going to bed early so I can get all of the sleep that I need. Matt is doing good helping out with all of the household chores!




No comments: