Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Doctor Appointment Today

Today's doctor appointment went well. I am measuring big for how far along I am so the doctor ordered another ultrasound for 2 weeks to check the baby's size. The heartrate was in the 150's and everything looked good. Matt thinks we are going to have a football player on our hands.

I passed a kidney stone a few weeks ago so they are sending me for a Ultrasound of my kidneys on Thursday to check to see if I have any other stones.

I have only gained 1 lb since my last appointment. We are at least going in the right direction. I'm still below where I started! That is hard to believe if you were to see how much I eat!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Crazy Crazy -- glad to hear everything is progressing well. Great that you and the baby are in such good health. Enjoy the holiday!

Melissa and Dan said...

Oh my!!!! Glad you get to see the baby again though!! No one ever said pregnancy wasn't exciting!!!

Hang in there!