Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Doctor Appointment Update

My doctors appointment went Great today! The doctor said everything looked good with the baby and myself. She said the ultrasound looked great and the baby looked great! She didn't scheduled another ultrasound yet so I'm crossing my fingers I'll get at least one more before the baby arrives. Matt & I do have a 3D/4D scheduled for September 8th but we are not sure if we are still going to go since we have had so many ultrasounds that we were not expecting when we made this appointment several months ago!

I ONLY gained 2 lbs since my last appointment which makes my grand total 4lbs. Even if I gain the normal of 1 lb a week here on out- I will end up only gaining 15lbs. My goal was to keep it under 25lbs. I'm doing great (considering I ate an entire box of popsicles over the weekend). So to celebrate after my great appointment- I stopped by the store and bought another box of popsicles! YUM!!

1 comment:

Melissa and Dan said...

Awesome!!!!!

Popsicles aren't bad :) I used to stop at Krispy Creme on the way home if I hadn't gained any weight :)

Feed that baby!

Melissa