Sunday, February 24, 2008

Travel

This week was my first week back to traveling for work. I was gone for 2 nights in Iowa. Jacob and Matt did great. Jacob slept great for Matt (ALL Night the first night) and they had a lot of fun playing. I flew home from Iowa Thursday morning then picked up Jacob and we fly to Charlotte. I needed to go to Greenville, SC for work on Friday so I took him with me. Matt's mom met us at the airport in Charlotte and kept Jacob Thursday night/Friday while I worked.

I picked him up Friday afternoon then we went to see my dad. We stayed with Poppy Friday night and flew home Saturday night. We had a great visit with Poppy. Jacob and Poppy played all day! Everyone couldn't believe how much he has grown since Christmas!

Jacob did so great on the plane- slept the entire flight both ways. Getting in/out of the airport with all of our junk was a bit challenging but we did just fine.


(Jacob & Poppy)


No comments: