Sunday, June 1, 2008

Still Sick....

Well I thought Jacob was feeling better. He did good for a few days... I was out of town at the end of the week and Matt thought he felt warm on Thursday/Friday, Saturday- he was running a low fever (under 100), and today he had yet another fever (over 100) so we are going to call the doctor in the morning and get him checked out.

I am supposed to be in Toronto tomorrow after lunch for a meeting then a conference for the next few days. I'm not going to leave at 5 am with a sick baby- I'll leave tomorrow night depending on what the doctor says. I'm still sick too (maybe I'll go see a doctor before I go out of town too)

We are leaving for Vacation on Saturday and we all need to be healthy!!


Since I haven't taken any pictures of the sick baby this weekend... here is one of my "other" baby helping me work!!

No comments: