Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Big Changes!! We are Moving!!

Matt has accepted an offer for us to relocate back to Charlotte. His new position will be with Central Insurance Company as a Marketing Manager responsible for South Carolina and Western North Carolina.


I will no longer be traveling after the next 2 weeks. At this time, I still have my current job and we shall see if we are able to work out the details that will allow me to continue working in my role with the company but excluding travel from my job responsibilities.


Matt's first 3 months will be training in Georgia and Ohio. I'm going to stay in Ohio until we either sell the house or the end of the year. Hopefully we sell the house before the end of the year.


Our house will officially be "For Sale" on Monday.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Caroline said...

YAY!! When the redhead and I visit Charlotte, we'll have to get together. I'd love to see you again and meet Jacob!

I'll be praying you sell the house quickly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Maybe we can all get together once you get settled. I know YaYa is super excited! Good luck with selling the house.
Alison W