Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going to bed

Jacob has mastered climbing up the stairs. At night if he is ready for bed (before I put him in bed) he takes it upon himself to climb up the stairs to go to his bedroom.

Tonight... he climbed up and we put his jammies on. It was only 6:30 so I picked him up to go downstairs to play for a bit more and he shook his head and pointed to his bed. So we brushed his teeth and I put him in bed. Not a peep out of him.

He did a similar routine last week when I was out of town with Matt. Matt had forgotten to brush his teeth when he put him in the bed and he screamed until Matt realized and they brushed his teeth then he went straight to bed.

I think Jacob takes after me and likes to go to bed early. The only difference is I also like to sleep late!!

No comments: