Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Outside fun!!

Jacob LOVES playing outside!! We get a good amount of shade for us to play in after work when it is really hot (like today) Yes I do know he was wearing pants- it was what he had at daycare as "extra" and he didn't want to change when he got home.




New Daycare- It is going well!! I could not be more happy. Jacob is doing great and is enjoying it. His teachers are wonderful!! He has to pack his lunch every day and he is so cute carrying his lunch box in every morning.
Pool: Our neighborhood pool is oh so close to opening and we can't wait!! They had the fountains running today so I hope that is a good sign. They still have some landscaping to finish... I have my fingers crossed it will be open this weekend but... I realistically think it will be next weekend!!

No comments: