Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!! We had a great day together!! We got a new tri-pod for our camera so we practiced taking family pictures!! I think I was the only one who enjoyed the photo sessions!!

Jacob & I attempted to make Matt a clay hand print yesterday. We were going to finish it this morning with the paint but it was not dry yet. Obviously, my craft skills are not the best... we are still waiting for it to completely dry 24 hours later. It will get painted this week sometime and then I will post a picture!! Jacob also got daddy a new golf bag!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, a new golf bag? Jacob must get one heck of an allowance! ;) Great family photo!

Unknown said...

What a great picture!! Jacob is getting so big and handsome!!

Unknown said...

This is great picture of the family -- Jacob is getting so big.:)