Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby!! We had such a wonderful day!! We woke up and immediately Jacob wanted to open presents!! We did one before breakfast. We made pancakes for breakfast then opened the rest of them. We spent the day hanging out at the house playing with his new toys. Granddaddy spent the night and left after lunch, Yia-Yia stopped by for a few minutes, Poppy, Aunt Faye and Uncle Bob came over for cake!






Look at my new Car!!
Granddaddy picked out the same car that we got Jacob. Luckily we realized it prior to Jacob opening his gifts and I had already bought a few Christmas gifts so I quickly hid the car we got him and wrapped up something else instead. I'll take back the car this week!

Mommy & Jacob doing a new puzzle...

WOW... Lego's!! (A good replacement for the car)

Playing legos...

Yia-Yia stopped by for a few min to see Jacob open up his new basketball goal! This should be a fun indoor winter activity!

Thanks Poppy for my awesome scooter!! I LOVE it!!


We tested it out inside tonight but tomorrow it will become an outside toy.

Elmo Cake- if you remember we had an Elmo cake last year as well. Jacob went with me to the store to pick out a new pan for this year (I wanted to do Mickey Mouse) so I pointed out a few cake pans for him to choose from (fire truck, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Light Year) and he saw the Elmo pan and cheered with delight that he wanted Elmo. Elmo it is then (and he saved me $14.99 since I already had the pan from last year)

No comments: