Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rice Cereal

We got the OK from the doctor this week to try solids. Matt waited for me to get home so that we could do it together. Friday night was our first attempt. It went well. Jacob was not sure what to think about the new food but he did manage to eat just a little of it.

Yes I do know that they make bibs for this occasion but he was already dirty so I didn't bother.



He looks terrified but really it was not a bad experience.



Matt did a great job feeding him too!

Matt did get it on video and I will try to get that posted in the morning. It's 2:30am and I should really be in bed. Jacob woke me up at 1am and I can't fall back asleep (although he went right back to sleep)

1 comment:

Melissa and Dan said...

How did the next attempts go :) I don't blame you on the bib, Dylan hardly wears one and its not because he isn't messy!!!