Saturday, March 15, 2008

Travel

As you can tell from my lack of posting that I have begun to travel again full time- Since beginning to travel again- I have been to Iowa, South Carolina, Toronto, Detroit and Tennessee. This week was TN. I seem to have the worst time with flights. 2 weeks ago, I got stuck in Toronto in a snow storm and had to spend an extra night. Yesterday, I was going to get stuck in TN, so once I figured out my flight had been pushed back so far that it was most likely going to get canceled (it eventually did) and flights were checked and the earliest I could get home would be around 6pm on Saturday- I made the decision to drive home instead. So I spent my Friday night driving until 2am from Knoxville, Tennessee. I didn't want to miss my Saturday morning play time with Jacob. Needless to say, going to bed at 2:30am and getting up to play at 7 am makes a very tired mommy today!

Things are going well- Jacob is growing fast! He turned 4 months yesterday. I need to get in him for his 4 month check up in the next few days (guess I will call Monday to get that scheduled) Matt is doing great with Jacob when I'm not home- As you can see below, Jacob loves hanging out with his daddy.

We are very excited that Grandma is coming up to visit for Easter weekend. She is going to have a date night with Jacob and Mom & Dad will get to have one too! Since we don't have family around- we don't have the opportunity to go out without Jacob. We are all excited about her visit!


No comments: