Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Updates

Saturday... our plumbing was fixed, Matt got a few sets of blinds hung up, Jacob threw up all over me again. The day didn't go as planned.

Sunday... I woke up at 3 am sick, Jacob woke up at 4 am wanting to play. Matt went to bed around 1 am. Matt got Jacob duty. I came downstairs at 7:45 am to find a half eaten Vanilla Waffer on the floor and my two sweet guys alseep on the couch.

Matt did a great job caring for Jacob on Sunday so I could be sick in peace. But he had to go back to Atlanta, so Dad came over to help out on Sunday night. He spent the night in case Jacob needed someone to play with at 4 am and I could get a good night sleep.

We ended up taking Jacob to urgent care on Sunday night... they did a belly x-ray that showed he had a TON of gas...

Monday... The sitter's kid is now vomiting (sorry Sean) so Jacob and I got to spend another day together. The Urgent Care called and stated that when the radiologist read the x-ray they noted that there was possible pneumonia and we needed to go see the pediatrician immediately. So off to meet the new doctor. They got us in immediately. Doctor stated it was well treated since he was already on the antibiotics from his ear infection. His lungs sounded clear. He has had no signs of Pneumonia.

Matt came down with our "bug". He is in Atlanta, sick in the hotel with no one to take care of him. I'm sure he is glad that he came home for the weekend!!

Tuesday... Landscapers fix our yard. Jacob goes back to the sitter and has a rough day so I go get him at 1:30. We cuddled, went for a walk, and hung out until dinner. After dinner, he seemed to be back to his normal self- chasing the cats around the house. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day. I think he has figured out that we are not going home is needing some time to adjust.

No comments: