Friday, November 16, 2007

Visitors

Poppy and Uncle Matt came up to visit!!


Newest Carolina Panthers Fan


Everything is going well with my recovery! I actually feel great today. My doctor said she would release me today but Jacob is not able to be released yet, so I will be staying another night also. They are watching him for Jaundice. His levels this morning were close to being too high. They will redo his labs tonight when he hits 48 hours old and again in the morning. If his levels continue to climb then he will have to undergo phototherapy. Hopefully they will go down over the next few hours!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! Can't wait to meet him in person. Glad all is going well with your recovery and hope for good results to come back on his levels. Love you guys! Congratulations!

Melissa and Dan said...

He is so cute!!! I am glad you are doing so well!!! Will look forward to an update Saturday on Jacob!

Melissa

Melissa and Dan said...

Oh and where of photos of the new Mom & Baby? (The one during surgery doesn't count!)

Not that he does't look great with his Dad, Uncle & Grandpa :)