Tuesday, November 6, 2007

4 days to go (or LONGER)

My appointment went well this morning. The doctor said everything looks good but the baby is just a bit too comfortable where he is. He is not ready to be born yet. I have dilated a tad bit since my last appt but still only fingertip/1 cm- but that is all of the changes. My body is not ready to be induced yet. So she scheduled an appoitnment for next week (11/13) and if he has not arrived by then we will induce next week. I'm hoping for early in the week so she said to bring my bags with me to the appt (just in case) So worst case- we will have him by the end of next week!

I've still got my fingers crossed that he will come on his own by the end of this week (but not holding my breath)! I plan to do lots of walking this week to see if we can get things moving. (excpet it is cold here and they are calling for snow and snow/rain mix tonight/tomorrow) Maybe I will go to the mall tonight and do some good walking or sit on the couch and gain some more weight!!

2 comments:

Melissa and Dan said...

Poor thing... The last few days are the worst!! You will soon forget. GET AS MUCH SLEEP AS YOU CAN!!!! If thats possible... I scheduled my induction and went in to labor that night.

We will be thinking of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

The worst part is the wait at the end. We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet him. Take care and God bless with the labor and delivery.
Love,
Sam and Jackie