Wednesday, October 31, 2007

38 weeks 3 day

NOTHING!!

Still 0 dilation and no thinning out! Guess I'm gonna be pregnant forever! The doctor was very aggressive during the exam to try to get some contractions started but so far...nothing!

So I have an appointment for next Tuesday and I'm sure that I will make it to that appointment. She won't "let" me go but a few days past my due date. She did say that next week if my body is showing any progress we can talk about setting a date! I'm really hoping that I don't make it to next week!

So not much of an update! Still Pregnant! Come on little one- I'm ready to meet you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yia Yia is ready to meet him too.

Heather said...

Be patient:)...it's not even your due date yet! I automatically assumed Cailey would be late just so I wouldn't get 'fed up' with being pregnant. My friend just had a baby on Oct 21st and she was 12 days late!!! Good luck...and enjoy any sleep you can get.

Melissa and Dan said...

4 DAYS TO GO!!! AHHH :)

Waiting for an update....