Monday, October 15, 2007

36 weeks and counting.....

I do not have a doctor appointment this week :( At my appointment last week, everything looked good. The doctor did the first internal check and we had no progress yet. I was happy to hear that since Matt was out of town. Matt is in Michigan again this week!

I go on 10/23 to have an ultrasound and I will see the doctor afterwards. She wants to check the size of the baby again to ensure that he is not getting too big!

Whenever the baby is done baking and ready to come... I'm ready! I've been cramping a lot for the last several days, I'm tired and ready to meet my little guy!! We have company coming the next 2 weekends (Laura this weekend and Matt's dad the following)- Our house is a mess and I have no energy to get it cleaned up! I hope they don't mind a little clutter- with Matt not being here this week- I'm not sure it will be perfect before Laura gets here on Saturday!

I'll post an update after my ultrasound next week!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Don't go cleaning on my account - PLEASE. Your house on a cluttered day is ten times cleaner than my house right now - I'm still trying to re-organize since Nick moved out and find all of the lovely 'treats' that the cat left me to clean up.