Tuesday, October 23, 2007

37 Weeks 3 Days

Here is a picture from today's ultrasound. Isn't he SO cute? He's got some chubby cheeks on him! Everything looks good. His measurements have leveled off. His head was measuring a bit big (gonna take after his daddy) but his belly was measuring a bit small. All were within the normal ranges so the doctor was not concerned! The ultrasound estimated (only an estimate) his weight to be 7lbs 2 oz.

The doctor did an internal check- NO progress. Still long & closed. She did say she could say a fingertip dilated if it would make me feel any better! (It didn't)

My weight gain is still at 14 lbs! It is all in my belly! I can still wear some of my pre-pregnancy jeans- I just button them below my belly and they fit just fine!

My next appointment is next Tuesday and we are hoping for some sort of progress by then!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Only 14 lbs? That's great! I gained 20 with Cailey and I thought that was good. I must say I've never heard of only gaining that much:)

Melissa and Dan said...

Progress?????