Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend in Michigan






We went to Michigan over the weekend to have a little celebration with our good friends from our old neighborhood to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our little one. We had such a great time seeing everyone and hanging out. We did our usual weekend activity of playing poker. I took 2nd place on the first game (I knocked Matt out first!!)and 3rd place on the 2nd game. I probably could have done better on the last game had it not been after 3am and I was exhausted!

We also went shopping to buy a few things that we still needed since we do not have a Target or Babies R Us very close to our house. I am going to start working on getting the babies room organized and finished tonight. I will post some pictures when I get it cleaned up!

No comments: