Sunday, October 7, 2007

35 Weeks


We have 5 weeks to go and Matt is leaving today to go out of town for 2 weeks! He will be in Lansing for the next 2 weeks! He will be coming home for the weekend and is only 3 hours away should I need him (I'm sure he could probably get home in less than 3 hours if need be). We have our child birthing class at the hospital next Saturday! The breastfeeding class is tomorrow night!


This picture was taken yesterday at 35 weeks after a wedding! I look huge! (but as of last Thursday- I have only gained 14lbs)


I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and will start having weekly appointments from here on out!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You look fabulous -- I can't wait to see you guys!

Melissa and Dan said...

5 Weeks??? Wow!!! Have fun in those classes.... they may seem silly but listen :) The BF one should be interesting...

I hope you feel as great as you look!!!