Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First Day- Daycare

Jacob had his first day of daycare yesterday. He did great!! I left him there from 8:30 am- 4:00 pm. I only cried until Noon. Then I went to the mall and ran a few errands. I don't actually start work until Wednesday. I wanted to let Jacob have a full week of daycare and 2 days that if I needed to cry all day- I can without having to work.

Today I dropped him off at 9am and I'm going to go to the gym and then shopping this afternoon! I plan to get him between 3pm- 4pm.



This photo is a bit blurry (he was giggling a bit) but you can see a great smile. Jacob has one smile that is SO huge that he looks like a Seal. We are tying to get a picture of it but haven't been able to yet.

1 comment:

Melissa and Dan said...

Too cute!! Hope you first day back to work goes well!! Glad to hear he is doing well with daycare!! He is getting so big, so fast!

I know what you mean about not being able to catch the smile or other cute thing on camera... There for a while I think Dylan felt stalked...