Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick Baby

Monday morning at 2:00 am, Jacob woke up sick. He was coughing and all stuffed up. I kept him home from Daycare on Monday to take him to the doctor. The doctor tested him for RSV- thankfully it came back negative. So he has a good old cold and since he is so young- there is nothing we can do for it. So it's lots of rest/love and suction to the nose.

Last night was a long night. He slept all night but woke up often then by 6am he would not let me leave him- so we cuddled up on the couch together and went back to sleep. He has only been up once so far since 7am-just long enough to eat then back to sleep. Hopefully the lots of sleep he is getting today will help him get over his cold. He stayed home from daycare today too. As long as he is still not running a fever- I might attempt to take him to daycare tomorrow.

(Sleeping in his swing while I get my work done for the day)

No comments: