Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ladies Man

Jacob is such a ladies man! The sitter that keeps Jacob keeps a wide range of kids... some all day, some kids half day and the older kids wait for the bus at her house in the morning then again come after school until the parents get off work. All of the older girls (and some younger ones) love Jacob. Yesterday school was delayed due to snow so when I dropped him off the older kids were still there and as we walked in- several girls got all excited and screamed "Jacob's here" Today- little girl got excited "baby is here" and when I pick him up- the older girls are always right with him or quick to tell me where he is as soon as I walk in the door.

I was very scared about leaving Jacob at daycare but he is doing great and the sitter really loves him. I think in the long run it is going to be good for him to have the interaction with the other kids. All the kids that go there- love the sitter. One older girl even comes after school to come help out! She was going there since she was a baby. All the kids are well behaved too which is a plus!!

Jacob is still waking up once during the night. I don't mind the middle of the night feeding since I don't get to see him all day it give me some extra alone time with him. Last night I hear him on the monitor at 4:15 am but he is not fussing or crying... he was laughing loud. He was all giggles. So I went in to check on him and feed him- he was WIDE awake laying in his crib in the dark laughing. Matt says he thinks we have a ghost in the house (first time I've heard this)- a friendly ghost- and the ghost was playing with Jacob last night. YEAH that makes me feel better- Thanks!!
(Jacob giggling before daycare)


(Snoozing in my lap- we don't get much time at night so we have to cuddle even if he is asleep)

No comments: