Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Pictures

I am finally home and don't have to travel for the next week or so. Last week I was in Birmingham on Monday/Tuesday, home late on Tuesday, left again on Thursday with Jacob. I droped Jacob off with Matt's mom in Charlotte during my layover as I headed back to Birmingham. I fly back to Charlotte on Saturday morning, picked up Jacob and we hung out at My dad's until Sunday evening... Got home at 9pm Sunday evening... Then I fly out at 7am on Monday morning to go to Baltimore for the day. I got home around 7pm last night. I'm so happy to be home for a week or two and will finally be able to get caught up on laundry.

Here are some pictures from our wonderful weekend in NC.


Jacob with the Energizer Bunny at the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk with Grandma


Hanging out with Poppy

Reading a book with Poppy
Swinging at the Park.
Playing with Poppy at the Park

No comments: