Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Picture Update

Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Grandpa George feeding Jacob a bottle.

Playing with Jacob.

Jacob playing in his Jumper- This usually entertains him so we can actually eat dinner together. You can see his left eye is glossy from the pink eye meds. I think in the picture it looks like he has sweet potatoes up his nose (Dad and Grandpa George fed him while I went shopping)

I will be riding in a 50 mile bike ride this summer for work so Matt thought we needed to buy some bikes so I could get ready for it. So we bought Jacob a seat for the back of the bike and a helmet. I think we will wait a few weeks before we take Jacob out to let him grow into his helmet and get used to wearing it.



This weekend we will be going to North Carolina to see Grandma and Poppy. Jacob will be spending Thursday and Friday night with Grandma while I work then we will be spending Saturday/Sunday with my dad before flying home on Sunday night! Its going to be a busy weekend- Then I fly to Maryland for the day on Monday....

No comments: