Sunday, April 20, 2008

Playtime!!

Jacob LOVES playtime!! He (& Matt) took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. They got up at 5:30am to play this morning (I got to sleep in). After his nap, he was ready to play!



As you can see from the pictures... His forehead is looking MUCH better!!
The weather was nice on Friday so we played outside for a few minutes. Our neighbors have a swing set (with a baby swing) on the side of the house right next to our property line and they have offered to let us use it anytime. It's for their grandkids so it's not used on a daily basis. Jacob LOVED swinging!! I didn't have the camera with me and the weather has been not favorable to play outside the rest of the weekend. It is going to warm back up this week so hopefully we can go play outside one evening this week and take some pictures!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Exersaucers are the best invention! Wish I had thought of it. Too bad about the boo-boo. I just posted about Wesley's most recent encounters with the concrete and the coffee table. I'm glad he (Jacob) didn't cry very long. Jacob seems like such a happy baby.