Monday, April 7, 2008

Carrots

Jacob tried carrots tonight and they were a HUGE hit. At one point I had walked across the kitchen to get something and when I looked back at him he was leaned over licking the carrots off of the highchair table where they has spilled. Unfortunately I wasn't able to grab the camera for that shot.


The weather was has been very nice the past few days... We even took a stroller ride in the neighborhood Saturday afternoon. I wanted to take Jacob to the park to swing but I've been sick since Friday so I didn't feel up to it. I thought I was feeling better tonight until I attempted to eat dinner. I haven't been able to eat much all weekend but I have managed to loose 12 lbs. I guess there is some benefit to being sick. I'm just hopeful that Jacob does not catch the stomach bug that I've had!

No comments: