Sunday, January 18, 2009

An anti-nap weekend

Jacob has been anti-nap this weekend. NO nap yesterday. He finally went to bed at 6pm and slept until 2:30 am. We got up and had some milk and he laid in bed with me for a bit. He finally went back to sleep around 3:30 am and slept until 7:20 am.

Today... much of the same. No nap (even tried car rides) until about 4 pm. He slept until 5:15 pm, got up and ate dinner then laid in my lap on the couch until I put him back to bed around 6 pm. Hopefully he will sleep all night. He was SO worn out this evening.

Matt & I are looking forward to our dinner out alone next weekend. It is Restaurant Week in Charlotte so Poppy is going to come over and keep an eye on Jacob (he should be in bed prior to us leaving) while we go out to dinner. I am SO excited. We have a reservation at Mickey & Mooch at 8 pm. BTW... have I said how much I love living 5.5 miles from Poppy!!

No comments: