Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!!

We got a tab bit of snow overnight! Just enough to make the roads slick. Jacob & I are off to a slow start for work and daycare today. We want to give the roads enough time to clear up before we head out. So, we spent the morning sledding and playing in the snow.

OK Mommy... I'm ready to go out and play!!!



This is all he did when I put him down in the snow. He just stood there! He didn't try to sit down or crawl around.


We tested out the sleed in the driveway and he seemed to like it. Jacob would fall over when he started moving. When we tried out the street by our house, I laid him down on his back and he LOVED it. He slid down the hill a few times and just giggled the entire way. I don't have pictures of this b/c I didn't want to chase him down the hill holding onto the camera too (that was an accident waiting to happen)