Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LYNX

Jacob & I took a ride uptown tonight on the Lynx. He LOVED it. The circus is in town so we went up to watch the animals march to the arena. It was susposed to start at 6:30 pm. We got down there in plenty of time (I snuck out of work a tad bit early) and as we walked toward the start of the route we heard that it was delayed until 7:30 pm.... so we kept walking and when we got to the starting point....we heard that the cops had just come by and said it was not 8:30 pm.

So we headed back to the Lynk station and rode home.

Jacob looking out the window on the way to uptown.





Sitting at the station waiting to come home.


We will try again next year. Hopefully he will be able to sit still long enough next year to actually go to the circus!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I remember the first time I took Shaun on a citybus. He was beyond excited and he still talks about it. Hopefully Jacob had as much fun as Shaun did! I'm sure he didn't mind not seeing the elephants. You'll have to come back to African Lion Safari up my way to see elephants! ;)