Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bottle Free Day #2

We are finally ditching the bottle. Jacob has done well with the sippy cup and we should have ditched it prior to now but with all the stress of the move and him always being sick it was not worth it. That was my goal over the holidays while I was off work.

Yesterday morning he cried and SCREAMED and threw a fit for his bottle but he eventually calmed down and drank his milk from his sippy cup. As the day went on he ask for his bottle a few times but no more tears.

This morning... no tears- just straight to the sippy cup. I have hidden all the bottles and once I'm sure we are really off the bottle I will pack them up.

Great job Jacob. We will work on the passy next. I could not make him do both at the same time!!

1 comment:

Melissa and Dan said...

Hope Day 3 goes well! Those are not fun things to get rid of :)